Monday, November 17, 2008

Bennett's Big Day








Sunday was Bennett's blessing day. We were starting to wonder if it was ever going to come because it took us so long to figure out when we wanted to do it! It was perfect though and we had almost all of our family and a lot of good friends there to celebrate. Wilson didn't get any pictures in his blessing outfit, so I was determined to get plenty of Bennett. We had our little photo shoot before Wil got up and Bennett was so good! Bennett slept through the entire sacrament and did really well being passed around all afternoon. Ben's blessing was beautiful and I am so grateful for him and his priesthood. We are so blessed to have Bennett in our family and we are glad we got to share him with all of you. Thanks for everyone's help to make the day so amazing!





3 comments:

Carina said...

I'm glad you got the slide to work. Your baby has the most perfectly round head. I am so glad that I could share my birthday with my nephew when he had his first ordinance done. Thank you!

Heidi #1 said...

It was a fun day and next time I will make two pans of potatoes despite what you say. I know now that you were just trying to be low maintenance and it really would have been easy to make 2. He is a gorgeous baby, and tell Kay she has an order to make a blessing jumper for my next baby. I loved it!

April and Jared Fenn said...

He is such a BEAUTIFUL baby. I love him and I want to rub his darling little head. When are we going to hang out? I wuv ya