Friday, March 11, 2011

Where's Teacher?



This was the biggest bullfrog I'd ever seen!
Except for this one of course!


Wilson and MacKenzie
Wilson, Tyler (how tall is that kid), MacKenzie, Bennett and a guest of the teachers

Wilson's preschool does these cool little field trips once a month where you try to figure out where the teacher is going based on what they are learning about. They learned about sea creatures a few weeks ago, so of course we went to the aquarium! It was actually really fun because we haven't been there for over a year. I don't think Bennett remembered his last aquarium trip and Wilson was actually excited to see the sharks, penguins, the new turtle (at least she's new to us) and he even touched a stingray for the first time! I love Wil's teachers. They are so fun and you can tell they love what they do. I am so glad we put him in preschool. I also can't believe that Wil is starting kindergarten in the fall! Wow, what a big boy!

No comments: