Thursday, July 3, 2008

Beat the Heat















It's officially July and with highs in the 100s for the last few days we have been trying all kinds of things to stay cool. Mostly we only go outside before 10:00 am and after 8:00 pm and keep the house around 73 degrees (Leave me alone I'm 8 months pregnant and already have cankles!) Today we actually managed to get the pool out and have some fun. Wilson discovered at his cousin Carly's birthday party that he really likes to play in the water and especially with the sprinklers. I am glad he isn't afraid to get wet because it sure is entertaining to watch him play!

1 comment:

Annita said...

So your blog is already way cuter/better than mine!! No fair! Please give me a tutorial! I love your pictures and will be checking often for updates!