Friday, July 25, 2008

Fun Trips with Cousins and Friends







This was the slowest slide in the world, but Wilson still loved it.

Here we put tubes together to make a chute for some whiffle balls.


This is Wil with his friend Parker in a super sweet jeep.

Carrots, anyone?



Just want to be cool like my uncle Mat!

There was a mouse house too!




This week Wilson has been in heaven. We have taken some fun trips. This Wednesday, grandma took all the kids to the dinosaur park in Ogden. I made the mistake of telling Wilson the night before (in an attempt to get him to go to sleep) that we were going to the "dar dar park" as he calls it. From then on, that's all he wanted to do from the moment he got up. I had a doctor's appointment so my mom watched him for me. When he saw we were at grandma's house and not the dar dar park he was mad. The same thing happened when we had to stop at aunt Carina's house to trade cars and then at aunt Heidi's house to pick them up. I think he thought he was never going to get there! But, once we were, watch out! All the kids had a great time, but I was going to die of heat exhaustion! After a while, Wilson lost interest in the dinosaurs and just wanted to play in the puddles. Not that there were that many, but he managed to find and step in probably every puddle in the park.

Today we had our fieldtrip Friday to the Discovery Gateway. Can I just say if you've never been, you've got to try it. It is a little expensive, but so much fun. We went with our friend Lisa and Parker. They played with the balls, in a construction zone, the market, the farm, the pond, in a bird house, in a play house, with magnets. There was just oodles of stuff to do. A little warning, it was really crowded, but the border skirmishes were minimal. What a fun week!

2 comments:

April and Jared Fenn said...

Oh what good times!! Heidi invited me to go with you guys but I forgot about some family stuff I had to do. I know I would've had much more fun with you guys. 15 days left until you have your babe! Yippee! Good luck.

Annita said...

How fun! When are we going to hit the "dar-dar" museum? :0)