Thursday, February 19, 2009

Could I be any further behind?










It's a good thing no one relies on this blog as their only link to me, or I'd be in trouble. To say the least things have been crazy around our house. This last week both Wil and Bennett were (and still are) down with colds. Bennett actually has his first case of bronchiolitis and we've ressurected the old nebulizer, but I've only had the heart to give him the treatment once. I don't think Wil has left the house since last Friday. It has been miserable for all involved. Luckily, I haven't gotten sick yet, so I've had the energy to care for them. Of course Ben is in California for training all week, which super sucks. I could never be a single mom, it's too hard. I can't honestly tell you what else has happened since 2009 began. It's been a blur and the time has flown by! I am pretty sure most of that time has been spent at the gym. Ben and I have been obsessed with the bet we made in October to see who could get to their goal weight first. I finally found something to motivate him. If he wins he gets a flat screen TV and if I win I get the money equivalant to his flat screen. (There was no way I could nail down just one thing to buy!) We have both been doing really well and I am proud to say I am already back to my pre-pregnancy weight and have 9 pounds to go until I officially kick Ben's butt!!! I promise I will get my Christmas background taken down and get something more appropriate up (like spring, is anyone else done with winter?) and try to get a few things posted. For now you just get random pictures.

1 comment:

Marcie said...

Wow, I am impressed! I have been trying to shed some pounds. I keep eating though. Actually, I have lost some. I hope you win!