Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Prehistoric Peer Pressure



Are we seeing a theme here?







I finally got in a trip to the Ogden Dinosaur Park this summer with our friends Kari, Noah and Anslee. The best part is that Kari's kids love having their picture taken. So, Wilson followed suit and also wanted his picture taken. That never happens. Usually whenever I get the camera out Wilson bolts. We have a lot of pictures of his back side. Every dinosaur we came up to the boys would ask what kind of dinosaur it was. After Kari and I took turns slaughtering the names, they would repeat it like we were two world famous dinosaur experts and then say, "I want to take a picture with this one." It was really funny. I actually only included about a fourth of the pics that we took! The swings were actually open at the playground and Wil and Bennett had such a good time swinging and giggling together. It melted my heart. They finally had the pteradactyl slide open too and Wilson really liked it. It was a super fun trip and that park is one of my favorites!

1 comment:

Krista said...

We love it there too! Ty thinks the dinosaurs are real. He was disappointed that there were just bones at Thanksgiving Point.