Tuesday, February 1, 2011

A dream come true



Proof of just how close we were! Row 8, baby!
Our seats were right by the camera guy. It was fun to watch him work.

The names on their jerseys. The sheer mass of their shoes. The size of the Bear's tail. Jimmer Fredette. These are all things that you can see from our seats in the lower bowl that you can't from our regular seats upstairs. Ben and I decided we wanted to spring for lower bowl seats for our anniversary and it was the best thing ever. I really didn't know how to act down there. Most people just acted too cool for school. They didn't really cheer all that much and were more interested in their beer and yelling at the refs than watching the game. I was way excited and probably embarrassed Ben with all my giddiness. You could actually see the plays unfold and you could totally see every foul. We even got to go under the stadium where the players go to use the bathroom. It was really fun. The only thing that sucked was that Deron Williams didn't play. He's my favorite. Oh well, maybe next time? Now I just hope Ben doesn't become a seat snob and complain about our upper bowl seats. I don't care where we sit, I just love the Jazz!

3 comments:

Carina said...

Giddy away lady!!! It is pretty fun to be that close and you needed to take it all in. Who knows when You'll get that close again! Where you close to that lady that had the bobcat team member fall on her and spill her beer?

Harding Family said...

yeah, we saw it all go does. She was on the same side as us, but we were in the corner right of the basket by the jazz bench, if that makes sense. That guy was a doof.

superhey said...

That's awesome! I agree, we may talk trash about the Jazz when they play crappy but we all know that we love them all the same! I think it's way cool that you got to sit that close.