Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bennett's 2 month update

If you can't believe Bennett is two months old raise your hand. If you could see me, both my hands would be way up! Bennett went to his two month appointment yesterday and I can't believe how he's grown. He has added 4 inches to his heighth (50 percentile for those who are keeping track) and is now 23 inches long. His noggin is in the 75 percentile, but he manages to hold that melon up high. He weighs 11 lbs. 13.8 ounces. I told the nurse that morning he couldn't be more than 10 lbs. Oops! It was interesting to look back at Wilson's records. He weighed exactly the same at his 2 month appointment, but was a half inch shorter and his cranium was only in the 30th percentile!
Bennett is very interactive these days. He loves to smile and coo at you and has the most interesting stories to tell. He has been an amazing sleeper the past few days. I don't even want to talk about it because I don't want to jinx myself. For the last 3 nights he has slept 8 hours! Now I am spoiled and can't possibly go back to waking up in the middle of the night or wee morning hours without feeling like I'm being jipped! He is a very sweet baby and is content to look at his parents, brother, and has even started watching toys for about five minutes at a time. It's great! I can't believe how big he is already, but I am glad he is still tiny and cuddly for now. More pictures to come if I can ever remember to charge the camera batteries!

2 comments:

Heidi #1 said...

I just love that baby of yours! It was so good to see him on Sunday. I almost cried when he smiled at me because he just gazed into my eyes and lets a huge smile go practically from ear to ear. I know that he was saving that smile for me. He is so precious!

Marcie said...

2 months and 8 hours. I'm not going to say anything because I will feel bad for myself. Okay, it's getting better over here.
I need to see your two little ones sometime.