Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Sitting, waiting, wishing. . . .

Okay, so I thought I would be okay with going past my due date, but I just looked at our baby counter that says 40 weeks and 1 day and I got an e-mail update telling me what to expect in the first month of my baby's life. Talk about a one-two punch in my big fat prego belly! I guess I just feel like the longer I wait, the harder it is for me to imagine him actually being here. Just a little venting, sorry. But, I know when he gets here he will be perfect and all this waiting will be absolutely worth it. I have a doctor's appointment today and my next post better have some darn cute baby pictures on them!

2 comments:

Marcie said...

I'm waiting for cute baby pictures and a name. You haven't posted in a few days so I'm hoping that you are in the hosital right now! Good luck!

Heidi #1 said...

Steph,
My friends want to see your baby too, so when you have time get your pictures of him and post them to your blog so I can copy them and put them on mine. See ya soon!
Heidi