Wednesday, August 6, 2008

What do you remember about me?

My sister's friend Kim did this on her blog and I am going to copy it and try it on my blog too. Here is how it works...You leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I shared. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. EVERYBODY PLAY! I want to see what memories are out there!

4 comments:

Heidi #1 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heidi #1 said...

What do I remember about Stephanie...so many to choose from. Some of my favorite memories that Steph and I shared were at Snow College so I think I will share a blurb of those. Mud wrestling in the tree stump hole, Crystal "making" kool-aid for dinner, miraculously getting the blue bullet there and back every week, the waffle fight, mikey davey dunkey, hangin with Brad, Jazz games, convocation class that we almost always talked ourselves out of going to, and finally Brigham and his 16 wives. Good times!
However the memory that tops those is when Steph, Ben, Ben, and I would have a dinner night and enjoy a good episode of the O.C. every week. That was one of my favorite memories with Stephanie.

Carina said...

My most recent and favorite memory that I have about my baby sis happened earlier this year. We went on a girls only cruise to Mexico this past January. I loved spending time with all my sisters and Mom! On the first day we were there, we sat in Mom and Steph's cabin and played truth of dare. Of course no one picked dare so we learned a lot of truth about each other. We laughed so hard we cried!! Also, on that same cruise she told us that she is expecting her next baby! That was super exciting. You are such a super Mom! You will do great things again!

Marcie said...

How convenient that I get to share one of my favorite memories about you. Remember this: Snow College...Spring 2000. We are cleaning Snow Summitt before we move out. Steph and I decide to clean the bathroom which was absolutely disgusting. I'm cleaning sinks, floors and toilets while Steph is working up a sweat in the shower. Out of nowhere I hear "Ahhhhhh" then "I think I just electricuted myself". Yup, turns out she grabbed the EXPOSED lightbulb and got a nice jolt. After laughing about it for a few minutes she says, "You think I'd be smarter than that since my dad's an electrician". Obviously not. Merlin, you gotta give your daughter then "wire danger" speech-again.