Friday, May 15, 2009

Twelve Years of Friendship




So, my family moved around a lot when I was younger. We never stayed anywhere longer than like 5 years, so I never really had a chance to make really good friends until we moved to Utah. Now, boy do I have some good ones! I got to reconnect with two of my college roommates that I absolutely adore, Jana and Shelby and have lunch with them. Shelby surprised me first by telling me she was pregnant and second by telling me she was having a girl! (She's one of those stick girls that only looks pregnant in the belly and only if you look really hard!) We also reminisced about the good old college days and how we graduated from Snow 10 years ago and had known each other about 12 years. That may not seem remarkable to some people, but it's an absolute miracle for me to have friends for that long. It was a great time and I am so glad I got to stop and catch up with all they have been doing! I am blessed to have such good friends! Yeah for girl's lunch out!

2 comments:

Marcie said...

Okay, we need a reunion-bad.

April and Jared Fenn said...

That's awesome. I love those opportunities. I miss my Snow College roomies and my mission comps so bad!