Thursday, September 11, 2008

Who is this kid?




Wilson recently acquired a collection of fun dinosaurs from his cousin (Thanks Drew) and he can't seem to get enough of them. He likes to climb into the tote and just hang with his dino-peeps. I took these pictures of him and when I went back to review them, my cute little baby Wilson was gone! I kept looking again because I couldn't believe it was him. He looked so different from the way I see him. He is his own little independent man with no pants on eating ice with his toys. Time really does fly. It makes me excited to see how he will continue to change in the future and how he will look years from now. What a handsome kid!

1 comment:

Hilary said...

Ditto! I can't believe our kids are kids now, and not babies. heck, sometimes they feel so much like 'kids' it's like they've already outgrown toddlerhood, and that's just scary!