Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Bennett is the Train Wrecker and GI Joe



Wilson recently acquired the coolest train set from his cousin, Zach, who outgrew it. I knew Wilson would love it, but what I didn't count on was Bennett's reaction. Pretty stinkin' cute!

Bennett is now 9 1/2 months old. His head is in the 95th percentile while his height and weight are in the 50th. That is why it's such a feat that he can even move around! Just kidding, he's crawling, can you believe it? He chose the same mode of transportation as Wil did at around nine months, army crawling. He is really fast now and into everything. His favorite new forbidden zone to play in is the bathroom. I don't think we ever really baby proofed our house to the fullest extent because Wil was never interested in things like cords and outlets. Bennett on the other hand would rather play with my curling iron than his many toys. This one is trouble already. The best part is that now he never has to get left behind. Every time I have to leave a room for something and Wil goes with me, Bennett just screams because he hates being left. Now he just gets down on his tummy and follows us! Bennett's other new favorite thing to do is dance. It's super cute. It doesn't even really matter what song, he just loves to get down! He is getting funner by the minute and is such a sweet and happy baby. He, Wil and Ben are my joy!

3 comments:

Krista said...

Oh, my heck! Bennett definitley belongs on the favorite things list (which I still have.) He is adorable!

Hilary said...

He is so cute . . . I love all the excited verbalizing over the train! :-)

Marcie said...

That is CUTE! I love Wilson's line-up too!