Monday, June 15, 2009

Party for Perry

Precious Perry
Proud mama with all her goodies!

Molly with Perry.
This is Elena. She is in our new ward and I really want her to be my friend. She probably won't be if she ever sees this picture!

My cute clothsline idea
The spread
These are Lisa's old high school friends, Chelsea and Erin who co-hosted the shower with me. They are cute girls!
My friend Lisa and her husband, Preston, just adopted the cutest little baby boy, Perry Jamal. So, of course we had to celebrate! We planned to have the baby shower in our neighbor, Molly's, backyard, but the crazy rain threatened to make us go inside. Well, I said my prayers and it didn't start downpouring until about 5 minutes after the shower was over. I felt a lot of pressure to put on a good shower because Lisa is so creative and over the top with everything she does. Every creative bone in my body hurt after this one. It was a really nice time and I am just so happy and excited for Lisa and her family. Now, if that little Perry could just learn to sleep at night and not all day long!

2 comments:

Heidi #1 said...

Looks like it was a good time. You are such a good friend to do all that for her, and I know she loves you for it. What a special time for her, aren't you glad you got to be a part of it. That baby is gorgeous! I love him and I didn't and probably won't ever get to meet him. Good job sista! YOU ROCK!!! (now give me back my stuff! JK!)

April and Jared Fenn said...

That's awesome. What a beautiful baby! I wish someone would adopt me.